There was quite a lot of space left in my cupboard before my brother came back from his trip to Thailand. He bought me quite a few pieces of clothes. 3Tees, 2 singlet, a cardigan. He actually bought me another 2 pieces of clothes but sadly im too small sized to wear. =( He also bought a few shorts but none of them were small enough to fit me too. =( i like one of it a lot,but,well,too bad. He bought mum a cardigan too but mum found it too small and it's black (which my mum doesn't like as she thinks it makes her looker even darker) so it became mine as well. =)
There was a strong gust of wind this morning, blowing all the leaves and dust into my house. It was super scary! Can hear the howling of the wind! Had to vacuum the whole house because it became super dusty. I just came out from my bath. Sweated again after i vacuumed.
Timetable is finally coming out tomorrow. I heard there's not going to be CS 2 this semester. =)
Shall take my nap soon before I go for work later.